Recent publications and presentations
- “The Rationality of Prophetic Truth-Speaking and Deleuze’s Passional Postsignifying Regime of Signs.” In H. Schultz (ed.). Prophecy and Rationality. JCB Mohr, 2019 (forthcoming).
- “The Deleuzioguattarian Body of Christ without Organs.” In Matthew Witlock (ed.). Early Christianity and Critical Theory: Walter Benjamin, Gilles Deleuze, Alain Badiou, and Judith Butler. Studies in Ancient Religion and Culture. Sheffield: Equinox, 2019 (forthcoming).
- "Deleuze’s Interpretation of Job as a Heroic Figure in the History of Rationality." Religion (Special Issue): The Book of Job: A Challenge for the Rationality of Judaism, Christianity and Islam, ed. B. H. McLean (forthcoming).
- “The Rationality of the Miracles of the Apostolic Women: Thekla, Drusiana, and Maximilla as Anti-Function.” TJT 1 (2017): 73-85.
- “The Rationality of Early Christian Discourse,” TJT 31, Supplement 1 (2015): 43-65.
- “Lessons Learned from Swinburne: A Critique of Richard Swinburne’s Revelation: From Metaphor to Analogy.” TJT 29/2 (2013): 369–88.
- “The Crisis of Historicism and the Problem of Historical Meaning in New Testament Studies.” Heythrop Journal 53/2 (2012): 217-40.
- “The Exteriority of Biblical Meaning and the Plentitude of Desire: An Exploration of Deleuze’s Non-Metaphysical Hermeneutics of Kafka.” Neotestamentica 43/1 (2008): 93-122.
- “Re-Imagining New Testament Interpretation in terms of Deleuzian Geophilosophy.” Neotestamentica 42/1 (2008): 51-71.
- "Abraham’s Binding of Isaac and the Rationality of Deleuzian Repetition." Symposium on Rationality & Religion, Bad Homburg, Germany, Oct. 2019 (forthcoming).
- "The Rationality of Job's Friends: A Failure of Representational Thinking." Symposium on Rationality & Religion, Bad Homburg, Germany, Oct. 2018.
- “The Semiology of Louw and Nida’s Greek-English Lexicon and the Semiotic Theory of Louis Hjelmslev.” SNTS, Athens, Aug. 2018.
- “The Changed Function of Christian ‘Spaces of Enclosure’ in the Transformation of ‘Disciplinary Societies’ to ‘Societies of Control’ in the Post-industrial Era,” For Deleuze and Guattari Studies in India Collective, Chennai, India, Feb. 2018.
- “The Formal Rationality of Prophetic Discourse and Deleuze’s Postsignifying Regime of Signs.” Symposium on Rationality & Religion, Frankfurt, Nov. 2017.
- “Revelation as Diagrammatization and the End of the Imperial Despotic Machine.” Symposium on Rationality & Religion, Frankfurt, Nov. 2016.